fedora core 12 driver disk

Aleph One amerei at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 19:37:42 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I'm new to this list and to Fedora too. I'm developing a driver for a hobby pcie board that poses as an hba adapter and currently, it's stable to the point that I can properly respond to scsi inquiry and do some I/O to my board, format, mount and store some files in it. My next hurdle is to make fedora "see" my board during installation and I've read that driver disks are the way to go. I've followed some (outdated mostly) howto's, even used dkms and ddiskit but F12 still wont load my disk? are there any anaconda errata/updates/documents I could read up on so I can resolve this issue?

thanks and regards