Thunderbird bz 579023 still not fixed even though there is an upstream fix available

Christopher Aillon caillon at redhat.com
Thu Apr 29 18:24:42 UTC 2010

On 04/27/2010 02:58 PM, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> (In addition, Thunderbird bundles xulrunner, but there's no fix available
> for that issue at this time.)

I'm not sure why I'm bothering responding if you're not going to even
read responses, such as:
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2010-April/135250.html

But, I'll re-iterate what Jan told you earlier in the thread that we've
been working on it with upstream and have been for a while, and it's a
HUGE undertaking.  We've already made significant progress and have
gotten quite a bit of the changes needed merged upstream already.  See
moz bug 377319 for the details.