[Test-Announce] Fedora 13 Final TC1 Available Now!

Hedayat Vatankhah hedayat at grad.com
Fri Apr 30 10:25:31 UTC 2010

Well, I'm not going to insist on providing jigdo. However, the situation
in my mind is this one: I've downloaded Fedora 13 Beta DVD iso
previously and installed it on my system. Then, I've updated my system
regularly (using yum presto) and I use yum's "keepcache=1" option. So,
my Fedora Beta DVD iso + cached updated rpms would provide a
considerable number of files available in the next DVD iso; so if jigdo
is available I would probably be able to create the next iso without
downloading many rpm packages.

Certainly, the efficiency in this case depend on the installation. A
minimal installation will not have many rpms and so will not receive new
versions of most rpms when updating.

Thanks anyway,
Hedayat

/*Andre Robatino <andre at bwh.harvard.edu>*/ wrote on 04/30/2010 2:14:32