ACLs working with dist-git?

Adam Goode adam at spicenitz.org
Mon Aug 2 10:46:02 UTC 2010

On 08/02/2010 12:22 AM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 22:04:08 -0400
> Adam Goode <adam at spicenitz.org> wrote:
>
>> On 08/01/2010 09:32 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>>> rpm -q fedora-packager
>>>
>>> Are you using a version older than 0.5.0 ?
>>>
>>> If so, you are hitting the old staging repo, and not the current
>>> production repo.
>>
>> Nope, it's definitely production.
>>
>> fedora-packager-0.5.1.0-1.fc14.noarch
>
> Was the clone made with that version?

Yes, that was the first version of fedora-packager I used.

> Perhaps try a fresh clone?

I could, but I don't think that matters. The point is that I am in a
state where I can push commits that I should not be able to. I
definitely am pushing to production, since I have built in koji,
submitted updates via bodhi, etc. I may be misunderstanding things, but
I really am expecting a "permission denied" that I am not getting here.

Thanks,

Adam