Is PulseAudio dead?

Robert 'Bob' Jensen bob at fedoraunity.org
Mon Aug 2 18:29:49 UTC 2010

----- "Jesse Keating" <jkeating at j2solutions.net> wrote:

> On 8/2/10 10:07 AM, Robert 'Bob' Jensen wrote:
> > Would "Fix your existing broken crap before taking up something
> new." be less antagonistic?
>
> No, it wouldn't, and you know that.  Now you're just intentionally
> being
> rude.  I ask again, please try to be civil on our public lists.
> We're
> trying to create a welcoming friendly environment here, where it's OK
> have disagreements without resorting to insults and antagonism.
> Either
> be a part of that, or move along.

Yes, never criticise the mothership or it's employees. I forgot that rule, I am so sorry. I will drop it now...

Yes, I needed to toss in this last barb. I have a right to express my opinions for now, even if they are unpopular with a few.

-- Bob

|       Robert 'Bob' Jensen        ||       Fedora Unity Founder       |
|       bob at fedoraunity.org        ||      http://fedoraunity.org/     |
|                   http://bjensen.fedorapeople.org/                   |
|                http://blogs.fedoraunity.org/bobjensen                |
|                   http://www.facebook.com/rpjensen                   |