Is PulseAudio dead?

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Aug 2 19:43:22 UTC 2010

On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 14:20:40 -0400
"Carl G." <carl.gaudreault at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, i'm happy to be a bug triager so
> you can get "real work" done. /s
>
> Let me know if you need some help to
> make the stats looks pretty.

Thanks Carl.

Perhaps we could organize a bug zapping day for the pulseaudio bugs?

Try and find duplicates and mark them, as well as triage.

This might be better to organize on the test list.

That way we could hopefully get things down to a more manageable list
for Lennert to try and fix up.

BTW, but I also find the tone earlier in the thread unproductive and
reflecting poorly on our community. I think in the open source world,
the carrot (how can we help, how can we improve things) is VASTLY
better than the stick (you suck, this was forced on us, I hate this
idea, etc).

kevin