Is PulseAudio dead?

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 04:57:14 UTC 2010

 On 08/03/2010 10:15 AM, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> Since there is no new upstream release, you will have to triage bugs,
>> cherry pick patches and push them as updates.  What else do you mean by
>> tracking upstream closely?
> If there's no new release, I'd just ship a snapshot

If it was as simple as updating to the latest snapshot, don't you think
Lennart would have done it already considering he is upstream and would
have a better insight on how well this could work?   Have you considered
the impact of regressions?  Nevertheless,  if you really want to try
this method,  use http://repos.fedorapeople.org, run your own repo with
the git snapshot of the day and see if that helps.

Rahul