git branch help?

Peter Hutterer peter.hutterer at who-t.net
Tue Aug 3 05:03:15 UTC 2010

On Tue, Aug 03, 2010 at 03:06:07AM +0200, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Jesse Keating wrote:
> > Here is where you should have done a fedpkg or git push
> [snip]
> > There is nothing to commit, since all the changes are already committed.
>
> The joys of DVCSes. People are NOT used to commit and push being different
> operations. Git is highly confusing to people who aren't git experts.

There was a time when I wasn't used to using cutting instruments and eating
being two different operations. Alas, I learned (or rather my parents tought
me).

In fact, I daresay learning this fancy new process of using cutlery has made
the eating experience much more enjoyable and given me a wider range of food
stuff to sample from.

Cheers,
  Peter