Gnome 3 delayed

Bastien Nocera bnocera at redhat.com
Tue Aug 3 08:48:19 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-07-28 at 16:27 +0200, Michał Piotrowski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It seems that Gnome 3 will be released in march 2011. How will this
> affect Fedora 14? Gnome 3 was an important feature of F14.

This is being discussed on the fedora-desktop list, and Matthias, as the
person who has the best view of the complete desktop, will discuss this
with the stakeholders and most likely FESco before coming to a
conclusion.

See the list for the plans we discussed with hughsie and some upstream
maintainers.

Cheers