git branch help?

Karel Zak kzak at redhat.com
Tue Aug 3 09:17:11 UTC 2010

On Tue, Aug 03, 2010 at 08:10:06AM +0200, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Sadly, more and more projects are getting infected by the git virus, KDE is
> also moving to git, several other upstream projects already did. :-(

Documentation/ManagementStyle:

  While it turns out that most people are idiots, the corollary to that
  is sadly that you are one too, and that while we can all bask in the
  secure knowledge that we're better than the average person (let's face
  it, nobody ever believes that they're average or below-average), we
  should also admit that we're not the sharpest knife around, and there
  will be other people that are less of an idiot that you are.

--
 Karel Zak  <kzak at redhat.com>
 http://karelzak.blogspot.com