Is PulseAudio dead?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Aug 3 18:52:06 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-08-03 at 09:24 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-08-02 at 23:50 +0100, pbrobinson at gmail.com wrote:
> > On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 11:37 PM, Lennart Poettering
> <snip>
> > Which is great and I understand that but systemd will basically cover
> > the release time frame for F-13 and F-14 and in that timeframe the
> > support and issues for PA are going unfixed or even un triaged.
>
> Untriaged? Don't look at my bugzilla queue, you'll have a heart attack.

Yeah, untriaged is not much of a metric for anything ATM. 1), it
technically doesn't reflect on the package maintainer, because triage is
supposed to be done by Bugzappers (unless the package maintainer *wants*
to do it). 2), Bugzappers has nowhere near enough personpower to cover
anything more than a very small proportion of bugs ATM. Looking at the
big picture, probably 90-95% of bugs go untriaged.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey