F14 TC2 x86_64b

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Tue Aug 3 21:56:52 UTC 2010

Ok, so this compose seems to have anaconda-14.14.  When trying to do an
nfs install, once I put in the server/directory information, it shows it
connecting and trying to pull up the gui.  But after that, my monitor
just stays black and nothing ever happens, nor does it seem to react to
keyboard cept to do a ctrl+alt+del.

Does it take a while (mins?) for the GUI to come up or is there a bug?
Yes I have the dvd in a dir and the install.img in the images sub dir
beneath it.

Anyone else or is there a fix to try/do to get around it?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Best lil town on Earth!"