Python 2.7 status: python2.7 is in dist-f14

Tomasz Torcz tomek at pipebreaker.pl
Wed Aug 4 08:55:15 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 08:32:07PM -0400, David Malcolm wrote:
> Rawhide (dist-f14) now has python 2.7

  I have a machine which run rawhide since F11 times. Recently upgrade to
python2.7 failed because of "rhpl" package. rhpl was removed from Fedora
some time ago, so it wasn't rebuild lately.
  Now the question: what package should cause rhpl to be removed during update?
Is there any obsoletes or conflicts that should cause rhpl to be removed
during upgrades (F11→F15 time frame)?

--
Tomasz Torcz              ,,If you try to upissue this patchset I shall be seeking
xmpp: zdzichubg at chrome.pl   an IP-routable hand grenade.'' -- Andrew Morton (LKML)