[HEADS-UP] adding missing systemd links in rawhide/F14 upgrades

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 15:27:30 UTC 2010

On 04/08/10 16:08, Lennart Poettering wrote:
>>>    # systemctl enable graphical.target
>>>
>>> This makes sure the default.target link is created properly
>>
>> I still believe that for this particular one (and a few of the others) we
>> should make the trivial changes to the spec to have it done automatically.
>
> Hmm, i guess in this case we actually could automate this, without too
> much ugliness.
>
> I wonder though: how many people are actually hit by this issue?
> i.e. were running rawhide already?
>
> Lennart

Virt-Manager Guests: F14, F15.

I was running rawhide since 1 or 2 mths Before F14-Branch.

"systemctl enable graphical.target"
this it said we was already linked.

But If, I don't put init=/sbin/upstart on the kernel,
every second thing is a fail or a whinge.

Some errors don't make it to dmesg\boot.log
Wont reboot, have to be forcibly shut.

--
Regards,

Frank Murphy