[ACTION REQUIRED] orphaned packages in F-14

Stanislav Ochotnicky sochotnicky at redhat.com
Thu Aug 5 08:13:40 UTC 2010

Excerpts from Chen Lei's message of Thu Aug 05 09:10:25 +0200 2010:
> It seems a lot of java packages will be orphaned, should we contact
> JAVA-SIG and maven2/eclipse/intellij-idea maintainers?

Unfortunately there is no JAVA-SIG though I was thinking about starting
one. There has been some effort ~2 years ago but AFAIK it didn't go
anywhere. See
http://www.spinics.net/linux/fedora/fedora-devel-java/msg02546.html

I'll be unavailable for two weeks now, but after I get back I
plan to look into it more seriously...

But for now I am at least letting fedora-java ML know about this (in a
few minutes)

Oh and taking these (most have co-maintainers, but more would be REALLY
REALLY welcome):

--
Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky at redhat.com>

PGP: 71A1677C