boot.fedoraproject.org

Patrick MONNERAT pm at datasphere.ch
Thu Aug 5 16:02:14 UTC 2010

At first glance, this new way of installation seems great for remote
installing: exactly what I was expecting for months.

However I have some problems using it on a 2006 IBM xServer.

After reading the BFO FAQ, I have searched for a website where to get
more help and/or report bugs, without success: every link I found sent
me to BKO or etherboot.org, nothing specific to BFO.

_ Does anybody know about some support structure (BZ or whatever) for
this product ?
_ Where to get the full sources to rebuild it ?

Thanks in advance for any hint.

Patrick