WebKit(s) SIG

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Fri Aug 6 16:11:37 UTC 2010

On Friday, August 06, 2010 04:45:39 pm Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> If you're
interested in - please reply,
> I'd like to start Wiki page and we can talked
about more details
> etc.

There is already WebKit page on Wiki [1] but I'd
like to use this one as the entry point for users, not for more concrete
technical discussion. So I created another page under SIGs category [2] (is
there any policy for creation of SIGs? I wasn't very successful looking for it
but I'm quite tired already). Please sign up and edit tasks section according
to what do you find to be important to start SIG.

[1]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WebKit
[2]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/WebKit