Rebuilding proxy01.stg.fedoraproject.org 2010-08-06 23:30 UTC

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 23:01:59 UTC 2010

The Fedora Infrastructure staging environment is in between
development and production. While we usually only deploy fixes and
changes via automated methods in production, and do almost everything
by hand in development... staging systems can be a mix of the two.
Thus the staging servers need a serious rebuild every now and then to
keep them up to par.

We will be rebuilding proxy01.stg.fedoraproject.org to make sure that
it meets CSI standards. The system should be down for about a half
hour to an hour and be back up with any extraneous things removed.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.