Changelog for the latest Fedora kernel release/updates

Mathieu Bridon bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Sat Aug 7 10:05:47 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-08-07 at 10:20 +0100, Ilyes Gouta wrote:
> Hi Pierre-Yves,
>
> How you're doing? We met at Fosdem last time. I'm the Tunisian guy :)
>
> OK, thanks. The git tree would be interesting too :)

The Fedora packages histories are kept in git trees. You can get each
one by running:
$ fedpkg clone -B $package

Note that in order to do so you probably need to be a Fedora Packager.

In your case, that would be :
$ fedpkg clone -B kernel

You will then obtain all the revisions of the spec file / sources /
patches, and can view the commit log with :
$ git log

As an alternative, you can use gitweb:
http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/gitweb/?p=kernel.git

Cheers,