Asterisk 1.8 in Rawhide (F-15)

Felix Kaechele felix at fetzig.org
Sat Aug 7 16:04:29 UTC 2010

Hi Jeff!

I'll start testing Asterisk 1.8 on my home server soon. Thanks for the
work updating the packages.
Furthermore I'd be interested in comaintaining the Asterisk stack,
especially also the DAHDI package, as I plan to submit the DAHDI kmods
to RPMFusion and it would be easier for me to keep stuff in sync if I
had commit access.

Felix