Non-responsive maintainer: Deji Akingunola

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 9 19:22:47 UTC 2010

Am Montag, den 09.08.2010, 09:46 -0400 schrieb Deji Akingunola:

> While the truth is you never contacted me by email, and you went ahead
> threatening me with AWOL policy and orphaning all my packages just 2
> weeks after filing a bug for package upgrade on EPEL 4.

The truth is that the bug 600992 was opened June 6th, this is way more
than 2 weeks. 2 weeks is just the normal time span from one step of the
AWOL policy to the next.

> I will get to the bug when I have the time.

Nobody says that you need to update the package within 2 weeks, but you
should at least respond to the bug as you have been doing now. Writing a
sentence like this one isn't that hard, is it?

Regards,
Christoph