[Test-Announce] Fedora 14 Alpha RC3 Available Now!

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 15:57:12 UTC 2010

On 11/08/10 16:37, Brandon Lozza wrote:

> Political discussion is EXTREMELY off topic and will cause flame wars.
> Environmental talk is politics, especially the stuff you're bringing up
> with video links.

Actually power-saving was a feature of Fedora and Linux in general iirc.
Common sence existed long before "Green" became a political word,
I aggre with you that political\politics is ot.
But I would mabye advise those usind CDs' for testiing to use
DVD-RW in various shades, as testing.iso may be oversized for varying
reasons.

That is not politics, it's using the litte grey matter left,
along with saving some blaas.

--
Regards,

Frank Murphy