Orphaning all my packages

Remi Collet Fedora at FamilleCollet.com
Wed Aug 11 17:19:07 UTC 2010

Le 11/08/2010 18:32, Christopher Stone a écrit :
> Im no longer maintaining all my packages
>
> Do whatever you need to do to orphan them or open them up.
>
> Thanks
>
> Bye.

The Full list:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/xulchris

I will take all the PHP stuff because I have already  update some of
them as I was aware of the lack of interest of Chris.

co-maintainers welcome.

If somebody want to "own" one of them, just ask. I just want to have no
"orphan" package in the LAMP stack.

php-Smarty
php-channel-phpunit
php-pear-Auth-RADIUS
php-pear-Benchmark
php-pear-Crypt-CHAP
php-pear-DB-DataObject
php-pear-DB-DataObject-FormBuilder
php-pear-DB-QueryTool
php-pear-Date
php-pear-Date-Holidays
php-pear-Date-Holidays-USA
php-pear-File
php-pear-File-Passwd
php-pear-File-SMBPasswd
php-pear-HTML-Common
php-pear-HTML-QuickForm HTML forms
php-pear-HTML-QuickForm-ElementGrid
php-pear-HTML-Table
php-pear-HTTP-Client
php-pear-HTTP-Request
php-pear-HTTP-Upload
php-pear-Image-Canvas
php-pear-Image-Color
php-pear-Image-Graph
php-pear-Image-GraphViz
php-pear-MDB2
php-pear-MDB2-Driver-mysql
php-pear-Math-Stats
php-pear-Net-Curl
php-pear-Net-POP3
php-pear-Net-URL
php-pear-Net-URL-Mapper
php-pear-Net-UserAgent-Detect
php-pear-Numbers-Roman
php-pear-Numbers-Words
php-pear-Pager
php-pear-Payment-Process
php-pear-Structures-DataGrid
php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-DataSource-Array
php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-DataSource-DataObject
php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-DataSource-MDB2
php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-DataSource-RSS
php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-Renderer-Pager
php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-Renderer-Smarty
php-pear-Validate
php-pear-Validate-Finance-CreditCard
php-pear-XML-Beautifier
php-pear-XML-RSS
php-pear-XML-Serializer
php-pecl-radius -- Radius client library
php-pecl-xdebug -- PECL package for debugging PHP scripts

Except obsolete ones
	php-pear-XML-Util (move to php-pear)
	php-pear-PHPUnit (rename to php-phpunit-PHPUnit)

P.S. I discuss with Chris on IRC. He have no password to connect to
pkgdb and orphan this package (and no time for...)