New bodhi release in production

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu Aug 12 23:15:49 UTC 2010

Orcan Ogetbil wrote:
> Now without any further testing the package can be pushed to stable,
> which contradicts the purpose of this whole change in bodhi.

Sssh, why can't you keep quiet about this?!

> I think, for packages that are modified during the testing period,
> this N should be calculated from the day the last push was made to
> testing.

NO! I really don't want any small fix to my update to restart the whole
testing cycle from scratch! Imagine I want to edit something in the update
notes, e.g. add a Bugzilla reference, I have to edit the update for that,
but does this warrant new testing? No!

        Kevin Kofler