New bodhi release in production

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Fri Aug 13 00:02:26 UTC 2010

Luke Macken wrote:
> Ok, so the problem here is that bodhi unpushes updates when you edit
> *anything* in it.  If it only unpushed an updated when you add/remove
> builds from it, then this scenario would be sane.

There's still the "We've been testing a new KDE release for 2-3 weeks, now
we need to edit in a one-line regression fix to one package of the huge
group before pushing this to stable." scenario. This has been the case quite
often. With your "fix", we'd have the choice between pushing the update with
a known regression (yuck!!!) or waiting another full week (also quite a bad
option).

        Kevin Kofler