New bodhi release in production

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Fri Aug 13 08:11:08 UTC 2010

On Friday, August 13, 2010 03:26:11 am Chris Adams wrote:
> Once upon a time, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at> said:
> > IMHO, FESCo should be abolished, Fedora needs to be ruled by the SIGs!
>
> Why are you here?

To work? Not to play politics games? Kevin is really one of the top Fedora
contributors.

> All you do is shout about how everything that is done
> is done wrong, and how you wanted to do it different but were out-voted.
> Why don't you go start your own distribution?  If you are right, then
> you should have no trouble getting a large group of developers,
> producing an awesome OS, and then you can prove FESCo wrong.

It would hurt all sides - it would hurt Fedora, the new distribution, our work
in Red Hat, users and so on. And I don't understand why we can't work under one
roof - to make Fedora the best OS. Maybe more autonomy for SIGs could help as
Kevin proposed?

Jaroslav

--
Jaroslav Řezník <jreznik at redhat.com>