New bodhi release in production

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Fri Aug 13 15:54:30 UTC 2010

Till Maas wrote:
> Bodhi also allows you to edit the stable karma value and unless it is
> implemented differently (or has changed again), you can just use a
> stable karma value of 1 and ask someone except the update submitter to
> provide the +1 karma and the update can be pushed to stable. This is
> imho reasonable even after only a one line change to a build.

You still need to get somebody to +1 the update, and more if people -1ed it
in the past due to regressions which are already fixed in the current edited
version. (Yes, update groups will be edited instead of obsoleted if we
change what we're pushing. It's the only practical way to handle them.
That's why we have this discussion about edits in the first place.)

        Kevin Kofler