The slip down memory lane

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 16:02:25 UTC 2010

 On 08/13/2010 09:22 PM, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Mike McGrath wrote:
>> :( I'm saddened you think so little of us Kevin.  I'd have thought we
>> could do both.
> And you think Santa Claus exists, too? ;-)

No,  his goal is certainly achievable and worth trying.  The frequent
slips are a problem and we should fix them without compromising on the
quality.  Other projects are sometimes doing things better and we can
always learn.  Rawhide is often more broken than development branch of
other distros for example.  We can improve even if you don't believe in
it.

Rahul