Engineering Services - Help Wanted!

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Fri Aug 13 16:31:24 UTC 2010

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 10:04:22 -0500,
  Michael Cronenworth <mike at cchtml.com> wrote:
> Mike McGrath wrote:
> > Do you like fixing things but don't care what?
> >
> > Are you a jack of all trades sort of person?
> >
> > We need your help!
>
> Hey Mike,
>
> I know you're a cool guy and would be interested in signing up. However,
> what kind of work would this entail? I see "4 hours per week" listed,
> but could you go into more detail about what that 4 hours would cover?

You can take a look at the tickets to see what kind of things have been
requested so far.
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-engineering-services/report/6

Some of the stuff is fun. I keep meaning to do more, but i have gotten sucked
into spins related stuff that is taking up most of my available time right now.