New bodhi release in production

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Fri Aug 13 16:47:58 UTC 2010

Nathanael D. Noblet wrote:
> However you don't want to let other people decide anything. You want
> patches FF and kernel in so you get to do it, you want to push updates
> without any testing required so you get to. To hell with whatever anyone
> else wants, and when there is an organization put in place to dictate
> the rules by which we all play. They have the right to dictate these
> rules because the group voted them in, and the majority of them decide
> one way. It just happens not to be with what you think.

The people who voted them in were a small minority (most eligible
contributors don't vote), plus they didn't necessarily have the choice of
candidates they'd have liked to have (I know I didn't, to me those
candidates were a choice between the devil and the beelzebub). Our voting
system just doesn't work.

I tried many things, even running for FESCo and getting voted in. As you can
see, it didn't achieve anything either.

        Kevin Kofler