New bodhi release in production

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sat Aug 14 20:08:13 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-08-14 at 19:44 +0200, Martin Sourada wrote:

> The only thing I don't understand completely (but can accept without
> complaining nevertheless) is why this applies to *new* packages as well
> -- they didn't existed in repos before and anything is better than
> nothing...

Same objection as 'nothing is worse than a broken package'; it's not
true. They could have bad conflicts / obsoletes, or they could be set to
run on startup after being installed and crash the system...there's
various ways in which an entirely new package could stuff things up.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey