Fedora Notifications System.

Manuel Escudero Jmlevick at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 20:26:52 UTC 2010

2010/8/22 Till Maas <opensource at till.name>

> On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 10:19:53PM +0400, Mahmoud Abdul Jawad wrote:
>
> > without help i'll not be able to continue.
> > please test the application on non-KDE desktops, think for improvements &
> > give feedbacks.
>
> Maybe you get more feedback if you make it a F15 feature:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Policy
>
> Also you might get more feedback from potential users, e.g. if you ask on
> the
> fedora user list or in the fedora forum. Another way might be to finalize
> it so
> that it can be packaged and installed. Then people can install it and use
> it.
>
> I am not part of the target audience of the application, therefore I cannot
> tell
> you much about it. But please do not rely on a global writeable file.
>
> Regards
> Till
>
> --

1) I was the one who put a google wave  link in the wiki, I tought it might
be a good way of comunication because anyone with a Gmail account can acess
to a wave and use it. If someone do not have a Gmail account he/she simply
can use the IRC, can contact anyone that's helping via their wiki's and also
can use this mailing list. I do not see any problem there.

2) I think the final goal of this is to have an app that could be packaged
and used in fedora 15 or a future release as till said, but we're just
starting... let time be time :)

I'm here for anything you need.

P.S. I wrote an article for the Fedora-LATAM magazine about this project.
Maybe with that we can broadcast wider and get some more help. The magazine
is going to be released on september 5th.

--
<-Manuel Escudero->
Linux User #509052
@GWave: jmlevick at googlewave.com
@Blogger: http://www.blogxenode.tk/ (Xenode Systems Blog)
PGP/GnuPG: DAE3 82E9 D68E 7AE4 ED31  1F8F 4AF4 D00C 50E7 ABC6