Bodhi updates

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 20:26:10 UTC 2010

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 14:07, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at> wrote:
> Jesse Keating wrote:

>> They need to be treated individually.
>
> You've been there when Fedora Legacy failed. (In fact, it was YOUR project.)
> This (the excess testing requirements, in particular the requirement to test
> every single release separately, even if the changes are identical, as a 1-
> minute proofreading can prove) was why it failed. Why are we now repeating
> this mistake?

Kevin. Actually it was as much my project as anyone elses.

Now I am going to say this once and only once on this thread. Stop
being 'non-excellent' and trying to pick a fight. If you can't act
better, go find somewhere else to act better... or sign off until you
can act better.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.