Bodhi updates

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Tue Aug 24 20:35:32 UTC 2010

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 09:54:17PM +0200, Kevin Kofler wrote:

> This is something I have been complaining about for a long time, especially
> since this now means the same update has different karma requirements on
> different branches, making it a PITA to push it in sync. (This wasn't that
> bad an issue when at least I as a maintainer had full control over when to
> push my update! But ever since the first proposal which ended up as the
> current policy was floated, I've been complaining about this particular
> issue.) It was intentionally refused to be considered. :-(

IMHO it is more a PITA if I had to push all updates in sync. If you want
to push all updates in sync, you just have to wait till all updates
match their stable criteria. And if you do not want this, you can push
the updates individually and the people testing a particular Fedora
release are not punished by other people using another Fedora release
and not testing the update there.

Regards
Till