fedora mission (was Re: systemd and changes)

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Aug 25 00:29:30 UTC 2010

Matthew Miller wrote:
> I don't know a single student using Fedora anymore,

I'm a student using Fedora. :-p But not at Harvard. ;-)

> I don't know *what* to blame that on

I blame it on people slowly destroying what Fedora is all about, with things
like that "stable updates vision". And also on people blatantly not caring
about sizable parts of our community, e.g. by hiding the KDE download links
behind several clicks from the front page (while making the GNOME download 1
click).

        Kevin Kofler