1 more git problem

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 19:16:14 UTC 2010

Jochen Schmitt wrote:

>   Am 26.08.10 20:58, schrieb Neal Becker:
>> Updating mercurial (stop laughing) to 1.6.3.  I updated master, f14, f13.
>> Made some mistake on f12.  Now:
>>
>> git status
>> # On branch f12
>> # Your branch is ahead of 'origin/f12/master' by 1 commit.
>> #
>> nothing to commit (working directory clean)
>>
>> git merge master
>> Already up-to-date.
>>
>> fedpkg build
>> Could not initiate build: There are unpushed changes in your repo
>>

> I would try to make a fedpkg push before you should initate a fedpkg
> build.
>
> Of course, you may get an error message during the fedpkg push. In this
> case you should make a git pull to get the most recent changes from the
> remove repository.
>
> Best Regards:
>
> Jochen Schmitt

 git pull
Already up-to-date.

[nbecker at nbecker1 mercurial]$ fedpkg push
Total 0 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0)
To ssh://nbecker@pkgs.fedoraproject.org/mercurial
   e5a8787..397992d  f12 -> f12/master

[nbecker at nbecker1 mercurial]$ fedpkg build
... OK, that seems to have gotten things going.
But, I hope this doesn't mean f12 is out of sync with f13, f14, master.
They should all be identical.