systemd v8 for rawhide?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Fri Aug 27 16:27:25 UTC 2010

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 09:10:35 -0700,
  Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:
> - -updates.  A potential way to fix this is to have bodhi not /move/ the
> build from dist-f14-updates-candidate into -testing or -updates, but
> instead just add -testing or -updates as a secondary tag to the build.
> This should ensure that the latest /built/ is nearly always the latest
> /tagged/ in -candidate.  What side effects this might have on the rest
> of the system I don't know at this point, but messing with our tag
> structure is not something to be taken lightly.

This would also tie in to keeping stuff in testing for a while after it
has a request to move to stable. Which if rpms are signed by the same key
could save some mirror churn. And help with dealing with builds disappearing
from the branched testing repo and yum not knowing if the builds were untagged
because they were bad or moved to stable because they were good.