Fedora Notifications System.

Manuel Escudero Jmlevick at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 18:52:50 UTC 2010

2010/8/29 Gerard Braad <gbraad at fedoraproject.org>

> > dead
>
> It would be more appropriate to have this discussion to take place on
> openetherpad.org instead of Google Wave. As at least everyone can
> participate instead of these few with wave account or those who paid
> for it ;-)
>
> Gerard
>
> --
> Gerard Braad — 吉拉德
>   Project-lead Fedora-MIPS
>   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:gbraad
> --

1) No one has to pay for a Google Wave Account, it's free, anyone with a
Gmail can use it

2) I didn't know about ubuntuone, but I like to use it, it's just for
download files!! we're here like
religious fans arguing about what is or what isn't opensource, that's just a
thing without sense...
(I hate Fanaticism)

3) We're already using a GOOGLE SEARCH BOX!! in
http://start.fedoraproject.org/ ¿Do you have the code for this one?
NO. And Fedora Project is using it. I'm sharing a "Fedora Solution" an
applied search engine for the community. and I can
add as many collaborators as I want, I can share my code, I can Modify it,
it's more "opensource" that the one that we're already using...

--
<-Manuel Escudero->
Linux User #509052
@GWave: jmlevick at googlewave.com
@Blogger: http://www.blogxenode.tk/ (Xenode Systems Blog)
PGP/GnuPG: DAE3 82E9 D68E 7AE4 ED31  1F8F 4AF4 D00C 50E7 ABC6