Orphaned package: system-config-display

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Sun Aug 29 19:28:05 UTC 2010

Kevin Kofler, Sun, 29 Aug 2010 07:19:51 +0200:
>> I believe KDE should have something equivalent ... don't you have a
>> tool for managing multiple screens/heads?
>
> It doesn't do systemwide/permanent settings. (But I think the GNOME tool
> also doesn't implement that at this time.)

Oh sorry, no I didn't mean in the mine is bigger than yours sense, and
yes it should be lovely if both Gnome and KDE tools got some "Make this
default" button.

Matěj

All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember
that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you.
Therefore, if you can't get them together again, there must be a
reason. By all means, do not use a hammer.
    -- IBM maintenance manual, 1925