fedora mission (was Re: systemd and changes)

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 18:55:24 UTC 2010

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 10:31 AM, Bill Nottingham <notting at redhat.com> wrote:
> That's gross. (I realize you're blocked on the sites you rely on, but
> geez, can't you find sites with real APIs?)

It is what it is.  Though I do like being given credit for doing
development work that I'm not actually responsible for. Makes me feel
important.

if you have specific recipe cites that have a documented API that
you'd like to see added file an RFE with as much information as you
can and I'll see if I can't help implement an API client plugin for
that site inside the gourmet plugin system to gift to the upstream
developers.

-jef