Released 2 projects (SaltOS and RhinOS) under GPL-3.0

Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus) forum at hubbitus.com.ru
Wed Dec 1 07:50:38 UTC 2010

Hello, Josep.

I have looked at SaltOS and found it very nice on first glance. As in
sphere of my interests CRM, ERP and groupware solutions I think I can
look to it and help in packaging. But before we can start. In SaltOS
distributive now bundled many libs and foreign software, what is
strongly forbidden in Fedora - [1], [2]. Do you ready start work to
separate them and use system versions?

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:No_Bundled_Libraries
[2]
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Guidelines#Bundling_of_multiple_projects