GCC bug 634757 F14 rebuild status

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Wed Dec 1 18:16:58 UTC 2010

Jesse Keating wrote:
> don't really understand why a simple rebuild failed for these packages,
> likely some movement in the buildroot contents.  But I need somebody
> with more knowledge of the code base to attempt the build and translate
> the error.

I took the libgtk-java F14 SRPM and rebuilt it on a fully updated F14
machine. No problems.

Although the build logs are long gone from you koji build, the residual
error pointing to root.log gives me the suspicion that it was a build
root problem and not a package problem. Maybe resubmit the build to see
what happens now?