old_testing_critpath notifications

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Dec 1 22:02:48 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-12-01 at 16:54 -0500, Luke Macken wrote:

> Yep, that happens.  There are also people that add +0 comments to
> updates saying "Untested".  There is an obvious need for more
> fine-grained karma types.

I've sent out notes to the test list to ask people not to do either of
those things in future, I think the occurrence of them has gone down
significantly since those emails went out. (I also updated the proven
tester instructions page).

More fine-grained karma is still coming in Bodhi 2.0, right? My
understanding was that we'd already agreed on the framework for it (in
those threads on this list a few months back) and we were just waiting
for the implementation now.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey