End of life in bugzilla, how to reopen?

Andreas Tunek andreas.tunek at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 16:45:58 UTC 2010

Bug 467267 got this message:

--- Comment #7 from Bug Zapper <triage at lists.fedoraproject.org>
2010-12-05 02:07:18 EST ---

Fedora 12 changed to end-of-life (EOL) status on 2010-12-02. Fedora 12 is
no longer maintained, which means that it will not receive any further
security or bug fix updates. As a result we are closing this bug.

If you can reproduce this bug against a currently maintained version of
Fedora please feel free to reopen this bug against that version.

How do I reopen the bug? Previously in the bug report I stated that
this affects F14 as well (not F13), but I can not change the version.
Do I have to file a new bug?