abrt wishlist

Jiri Moskovcak jmoskovc at redhat.com
Thu Dec 9 17:31:01 UTC 2010

On 12/09/2010 06:10 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-12-09 at 17:20 +0100, Jiri Moskovcak wrote:
>
>>> 4) Reporting to bugzilla without being able to scrape the bz username
>>> and password out of the firefox credential store is just cruel.
>
>> - added as: "share bz credential with other apps"
>> - not sure if we can share the credentials with firefox, but we can
>> share it with apps that store it in the gnome-keyring (which ff doesn't)
>
> Could we turn this into 'use the same reporting system as selinux'? It's
> absurd that they use different ones, you should merge them.

selinux uses the report package as a reporting back-end and we're
planning (and working on..) to obsolete the report package by splitting
ABRT reporting backed into a separate library so then ABRT and selinux
will use the same reporting backend and thus they will store the
settings in one place..

J.