A GUI tool for Fedora Packagers

Chris Aniszczyk (zx) zx at redhat.com
Tue Dec 14 03:46:04 UTC 2010

The Eclipse team within Red Hat has already developed something called the Eclipse Fedora Packager:
     http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2010-October/144570.html
     http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Eclipse_Fedora_Packager_User_Guide

It's still in beta but essentially does what you describe.

At the moment, it integrates within the Eclipse IDE but can be modified to be more standalone if desired.

Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk
http://aniszczyk.org
+1 860 839 2465