A GUI tool for Fedora Packagers

Ratnadeep Debnath rtnpro at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 17:09:49 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 7:51 PM, Mat Booth <fedora at matbooth.co.uk> wrote:
> I have been using eclipse-fedorapackager for a while now and it works
> quite well, thanks for the effort that has gone into it.

+1

> My life revolves around Eclipse at my day job so using this plug-in
> wasn't a leap, but I've found that many people who aren't developers
> find Eclipse quite an overly large and intimidating product so maybe a
> little RCP app would be quite neat for people who don't need a full
> blown IDE. :-)

That is what I am also thinking. As it was said earlier, that a stand
alone version for Fedora Eclipse Packager can be made, we should start
working on that. The code already exists for the backend. We can
design a GUI with gtk+ and put all the features in a simple to use
interface.

Thanks,
Regards,
rtnpro