Orphaning all of my packages :(

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 17:55:35 UTC 2010

I'm CC'ing comaintainers of the affected packages.

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 03:52:22PM +0000, Mary Ellen Foster wrote:
> Other people -- you know who you are, and thank you! :) -- have
> already been doing updates to my various (mostly java-related)
> packages in Fedora. However, just to make it formal: due to a
> combination of work and personal circumstances, I've had very few
> cycles for keeping up with Fedora since last spring or, and I don't
> see that changing any time in the near future.
>
> So, I'd like to open up any packages associated with my userid (mef)
> in the PackageDB for anyone who can give them more love. Is there an
> easier way to accomplish this in the package DB than clicking
> "Relinquish Ownership" on each package release individually?
>
> I hope to have more time for Fedora stuff again sometime later in the
> new year ...

The following packages have been orphaned in Fedora 13, 14, and devel:

BibTool -- A Tool for manipulating BibTeX data bases
aduna-commons-concurrent -- Extensions to the Java Concurrency package
aduna-commons-i18n -- Internationalization and localization utilities
aduna-commons-pom -- Aduna commons parent POM
aduna-commons-text -- Manipulate/transform/parse text in various ways
aduna-root-poms -- Root POMs for Aduna projects
apache-resource-bundles -- Apache JAR resource bundle
cglib -- Code generation library for Java
eclipse-slice2java -- A plugin that integrates Eclipse with Ice object
middleware
geronimo-jms -- J2EE JMS v1.1 API
geronimo-jta -- J2EE JTA v1.1 API
geronimo-parent-poms -- Parent POM files for geronimo-specs
ice -- The Ice base runtime and services
janino -- An embedded Java compiler
jarjar -- Jar Jar Links
javamail -- Java Mail API
jgoodies-forms -- Framework to lay out and implement elegant Swing panels in
Java
jgoodies-looks -- Free high-fidelity Windows and multi-platform appearance
kaffeine -- Xine-based media player
latexmk -- A make-like utility for LaTeX files
libgle -- A tubing and extrusion library for OpenGL
logback -- A Java logging library
maven-doxia -- Content generation framework
maven-doxia-tools -- Maven Doxia integration tools
maven-javadoc-plugin -- Maven Javadoc plugin
mcpp -- Alternative C/C++ preprocessor
pdfbook -- Rearrange pages in a PDF file into signatures
pl -- SWI-Prolog - Edinburgh compatible Prolog compiler
swingx -- A collection of Swing components
tetex-elsevier -- Elsevier LaTeX style files and documentation
tetex-tex4ht -- Translates TeX and LaTeX into HTML or XML+MathML
trove4j -- High performance collections for Java

You can pick them up if you like.

-Toshio