Broken dependency for RHEL6

Paulo Cavalcanti promac at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 12:07:52 UTC 2010

On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 4:02 PM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 19 Dec 2010 12:31:16 -0200
> Paulo Cavalcanti <promac at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > That is the problem. python-lirc has never been built for RHEL.
> >
> > I know it works because I built it myself on rhel5 a long time ago,
> > and I run it there just fine.
> >
> > I will do the request as you suggested.
>
> You may also wish to request co-maintainer status in pkgdb if you would
> like to help maintain this package. It looks like it's owned by thias.

Well, I changed the code for not requiring python-lirc and updated rawhide
successfully.

But it seems I can not build for RHEL6  (but rhel6 is listed on packagedb
for fmtools ...)

[cascavel:~/cvs/fmtools] git push
Counting objects: 13, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (7/7), done.
Writing objects: 100% (7/7), 1.20 KiB, done.
Total 7 (delta 5), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: W refs/heads/el6/master roma DENIED by refs/heads/el[0-9]
remote: error: hook declined to update refs/heads/el6/master
To ssh://roma@pkgs.fedoraproject.org/fmtools
 ! [remote rejected] el6 -> el6/master (hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://
roma at pkgs.fedoraproject.org/fmtools'

--
Paulo Roma Cavalcanti
LCG - UFRJ