Maven 3 - mvn3-local to replace mvn-jpp command

Stanislav Ochotnicky sochotnicky at redhat.com
Tue Dec 21 17:11:31 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

I decided to post this to devel instead of java-devel, because I think
this might be of interest to bigger audience.

Today I built new version of maven package (beware, not maven2, but
maven). This package contains apache-maven-3.0.0 with our custom
resolver similar to mvn-jpp[1].

It would be great if people could start testing their builds with
mvn3-local as a replacement for mvn-jpp. Please file any problems as bug
against maven package. Ideally with whole build log. Maven package is
installable in parallel with maven2.

There are no plans to replace mvn-jpp command (and maven2 package) for
F-15 completely, but more testing never hurts :-)

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Maven3

--
Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky at redhat.com>

PGP: 71A1677C